Aesthetic Periodontal Surgery to Enhance Restorative Results
This course provides a complete overview covering the various principles and clinical procedures needed for crown lengthening in the Aesthetic zone. We cover indications, contraindications, and methods of managing surrounding bone.
- How to handle hard and soft tissues
- Proper surgical techniques
- Preservation of esthetics in the final tissue contours and relocation of all structures that comprise the biologic width, namely: sulcus, junctional epithelium, connective tissue fibers, and bone.
The role of Lasers for gingival reduction is addressed.
- Make predictable impressions every time
- Save chair time and be more profitable
- Understand causes of red gum tissue around crown margins
- Diagnose aesthetic crown lengthening
- Understand the Gummy Smile
- Coordinate surgery with restorative procedures
Note: Only member can download this video. Learn more here!