Dental Photography – Level 1
This program provides an overview of the basics of efficient, effective dental photography. Guidelines will be given for equipment selection, appropriate clinical techniques, and camera settings.
Also included are the basics of dental shade photography, use of contrastors, and patient communication. The goal of this program is provide an efficient framework for the beginning dental photographer to select and use their equipment accurately and efficiently.
1. Uses and advantages of dental photography in clinical practice
2. Proper selection of camera equipment for the clinician
3. Proper settings for dental photography
4. Accurate and effective shade photography
5. Use of photographic accessories
Note: Only member can download this video. Learn more here!